- Origin and Chemical Evolution of the Earth (Science for Everyone) – Voitkevich
- Puppets Without Strings (Science for Everyone) – Varshavsky, Pospelov
- The Magic of Galaxies and Stars – Gurevich, Chernin
- Modern Geology (Science for Everyone) – Yasamanov
- Mystery Of Mineralogy (Science For Everyone) – Srebrodolsky
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's stories computers engineering foreign languages publishing geology history life sciences little mathematics library mathematics metals meteorology mir books mir publishers philosophy physics problem books progress publishers psychology raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet statistics technology Uncategorized used books
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: books
Today Mirtitles has had its first million views! A million thanks to all those who made the efforts to make this site the place it is and all those who spread the good word.
After some wait, finally got a new book shelf. Books are still not arranged in a proper way. All due to my procrastination. Books have been just brought out of boxes. The last one is the new one! Each shelf … Continue reading
We now come to a wonderful and cute little children’s book titled Baby Animals and published by Raduga. This book is actually a compilation of three books on animal Babies. The first one is Babies of the Zoo by … Continue reading
Given the bibliophile that I am, the space for books always tends to fill up… There are about 15 more boxes to arrive, and the shelf is already overflowing, (there are two more which are full)…. All randomly placed, no … Continue reading
This one I have been searching for a while. I had read reference to this work in some book (which I don’t remember now), and ever since was trying to find it. Luckily today I landed on a page which … Continue reading
We now come to Lectures on Analytical Mechanics by F. Gantmacher. The course of analytical mechanics is a foundation supporting such divisions of theoretical physics as quantum mechanics, the special and general theories of relativity, and so forth. … Continue reading
In this post, we will see the book Solving Problems in Geometry by V. Gusev, V. Litvinenko, A. Mordkovich. This book is intended for students at pedagogical (teacher training) institutes majoring in mathematics or in mathematics and physics. It has … Continue reading