- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: systems of linear algebraic equations
Linear Algebra with Elements of Analytic Geometry – Solodovnikov, Toropova
In this post, we will see the book Linear Algebra with Elements of Analytic Geometry by A.S. Solodovnikov, G.A. Toropova. About the book This study aid follows the course on linear algebra with elementary analytic geometry and is intended for … Continue reading
Introductory Mathematics for Engineers – Myškis
In this post, we will see the book Introductory Mathematics for Engineers: Lectures in Higher Mathematics by A. D. Myškis. The book is around 800 pages and is very exhaustive in the number of topics it deals in. Starting from functions and … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers Tagged analytic geometry, complex numbers, continuity, definite integral, Derivatives, determinants, differential equations, differentials, euler's equation, fourier series, fourier transformation, functions, graphs, higher, hilbert space, indefinite integral, interpolation, limits, linear operators, mathematics, matrices, mir books, multiple integrals, partial derivatives, probability, random variables, roots of equations, scalars, series, several variables, solid analytic geometry, systems of linear algebraic equations, triple product, variables, vectors 9 Comments