- Essays on the Universe
- Solid State Physics – Epifanov
- Multiple Integrals, Field Theory and Series – Fomin, Budak
- Basic Electronics – Zerbestov
- Man and Animals
- The Night After
- A book of problems in ODE
- The Nine Colours of the Rainbow – Steinhaus
- Forces of Nature – Griggoryev, Myakishev
- Selected problems and questions in strength of materials – Feodosyev (red book)
- Gravitation, Elementary Particle Physics – Longunov (Ed.)
- Miracles on Wheels – Markusha
- Molecular Physics – Kiokin and Kiokin
- Methods of Solving problems in high school mathematics – (blue book)
- Physics a refresher course – Yavorksy
- Problems on Fundamentals of Hydraulic and Heat Engineering –
- A collection of problems – minorsky
- Evolution of the Biosphere
- Biophysics – Wolkenstein (not in the pic)
Sorry for the potato quality of the photo!
We hope to post these by the end of this month!!
Where I can buy hard copy of these books ?
Thanks a million! 🙂
Solid State Physics – Epifanov ……. oh! how long have i been waiting for this book !!!!!
From 25 May nothing new on the site 😦 What has happened?
Ah, nothing to worry. have been travelling a lot and not the time to make posts. Though have scanned a few books in the meantime.
Oh! long wait Mitr for the book “Problems in Theoretical Physics” by Grechko. Please…………Thx
Hello The Mitr
It will be helpful if you could upload the links for the books
1. Selected problems and questions in strength of materials – Feodosyev (red book) and
2. Molecular Physics – Kiokin and Kiokin
ok will do
Thank you The Mitr for your exemplary service
Hello The Mitr
Eagerly waiting for the upload of the book Selected problems and questions in strength of materials – Feodosyev
Have been a bit busy lately. Will scan it mostly next month.
Hello The Mitr, Thank you very much for the great service you are doing for all of us…
It will be helpful if you could upload “Multiple Integrals, Field Theory and Series: An Advanced Course in Higher Mathematics By B. M. Budak and Sergei Fomin” Thank You – Anand
Thank you for the kind words. Yes, thanks for the reminder. Will be scanning it around early next year.