- Quatre Cours De Mathématique par A. Markouchévitch
- Elements De La Théorie Des Fonctions Spéciales par A. Nikiforov; V. Ouvarov
- Exercices De Mathématiques Supérieures par Bougrov, Nikolski
- Cours Pratique De Simulation Sur Calculateur Analogique par A. Ourmaev
- Eléments De Simulation Sur Calculateur Analogique par A. Ourmaev
Join 2,050 other followers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers psychology raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet statistics technology
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: mirtitles
In this post, we will see the book Plugging Materials and the Cementing of Wells by A. Bulatov. About the book: This textbook, translated from the third Russian edition, is intended for students at technical schools specializing in the drilling … Continue reading
In this post, we will see the book Linear Algebra with Elements of Analytic Geometry by A.S. Solodovnikov, G.A. Toropova. About the book This study aid follows the course on linear algebra with elementary analytic geometry and is intended for … Continue reading
Today Mirtitles has had its first million views! A million thanks to all those who made the efforts to make this site the place it is and all those who spread the good word.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 510,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at … Continue reading
How you can contribute? Quite often visitors and patrons of mirtitles.org ask us how can the site be helped. This post (an extended version of the very first post that was made) will chalk outlines where the help is needed. … Continue reading
We have crossed the 700,000 mark in the number of visits to our blog! Thanks to all those who have supported and encouraged. Some forthcoming titles: A Course of Differential Geometry and Topology – Mishchenko, Fomenko Differential Equations and the Calculus … Continue reading