- Método De Inducción Matemática ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Sominski
- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: mirtitles
Plugging Materials and the Cementing of Wells – Bulatov
In this post, we will see the book Plugging Materials and the Cementing of Wells by A. Bulatov. About the book: This textbook, translated from the third Russian edition, is intended for students at technical schools specializing in the drilling … Continue reading
Posted in engineering, geology, mir books, mir publishers, soviet, technology Tagged casing, cement, cementing, civil, construction, engineering, gas wells, mirtitles, mixtures, oil fields, oil wells, plugging, portland, process, quality, slurry, technology, wells 1 Comment
Linear Algebra with Elements of Analytic Geometry – Solodovnikov, Toropova
In this post, we will see the book Linear Algebra with Elements of Analytic Geometry by A.S. Solodovnikov, G.A. Toropova. About the book This study aid follows the course on linear algebra with elementary analytic geometry and is intended for … Continue reading
A Million Thanks!!
Today Mirtitles has had its first million views! A million thanks to all those who made the efforts to make this site the place it is and all those who spread the good word.
Posted in books Tagged books, millions, mirtitles 32 Comments
Mirtitles in 2013
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 510,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at … Continue reading
Posted in books Tagged mirtitles, stats 108 Comments
Mir Titles: How to Help?
How you can contribute? Quite often visitors and patrons of mirtitles.org ask us how can the site be helped. This post (an extended version of the very first post that was made) will chalk outlines where the help is needed. … Continue reading
Posted in books, used books Tagged how to help, mir books, mirtitles 27 Comments
700,000 + and counting…
We have crossed the 700,000 mark in the number of visits to our blog! Thanks to all those who have supported and encouraged. Some forthcoming titles: A Course of Differential Geometry and Topology – Mishchenko, Fomenko Differential Equations and the Calculus … Continue reading
Posted in books Tagged blog, mirtitles, visitors 31 Comments