- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
- भारत की छवी (The Image of India) by जी. बोंगार्द-लेविन(G. Bongard-Levin); अ. विगासिन (A. Vigasin)
Join 2,125 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: compression
Strength of Materials – Kinasoshvili
In this post, we will see the book Strength of Materials by R. Kinasoshvili. A book covering various aspects of strength of materials. The topics covered are succinct and with basic definitions and requisite mathematics. Each chapter has a set … Continue reading
Posted in books, engineering, mathematics, mir books, physics, soviet, technology Tagged bending, books, buckling, compression, deformation, elasticity, energy, loading, mir publishers, moments, shear, strain, stress, supports, tension, torsion 1 Comment
Strength of Materials – Belyaev
In this post, we will see the book Strength of Materials by N. M. Belyaev. About the book: The new edition of Strength of Materials by N. M. Belyaev has been published after 11 years. In 33 years that lapsed between the … Continue reading
Posted in books, engineering, mir books, mir publishers, physics Tagged analysis, bars, beams, bending, compression, creep, deformations, design, engineering, load, material, physics, pillars, shear, strength of materials, stress, structures, tension, torsion, walls 1 Comment