- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
- भारत की छवी (The Image of India) by जी. बोंगार्द-लेविन(G. Bongard-Levin); अ. विगासिन (A. Vigasin)
Join 2,125 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: affine spaces
Linear Algebra with Elements of Analytic Geometry – Solodovnikov, Toropova
In this post, we will see the book Linear Algebra with Elements of Analytic Geometry by A.S. Solodovnikov, G.A. Toropova. About the book This study aid follows the course on linear algebra with elementary analytic geometry and is intended for … Continue reading
Linear Algebra And Multi Dimensional Geometry – Efimov, Rozendorn
In this post, we will see the book Linear Algebra And Multi Dimensional Geometry by N. V. Efimov, E. R. Rozendorn About the book This book was conceived as a text combining the course of linear algebra and analytic geometry. It … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers Tagged affine spaces, bilinear forms, eigenvectors, euclidean, groups, hypersurfaces, linear equations, linear spaces, linear transformations, mathematics, metrics, mir books, multivectors, projective, quadratic forms, spaces, tensors 4 Comments
Problems in Linear Algebra – Proskuryakov
In this post we will see Problems in Linear Algebra by I. V. Proskuryakov. From the Preface: In preparing this book of problems the author attempted firstly, to give a sufficient number of exercises for developing skills in the solution … Continue reading