- The Atomic Nucleus – Korsunsky
- Problems in Theoretical Physics – Grechko, Sugakov, Tomasevich, Fedorchenko
- Calculus: Basic Concepts for High Schools – Tarasov
- Applied Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations – Starzhinskii
- Problems in Elementary Mathematics for Home Study – Antonov, Vygodsky, Nikitin, Sankin
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's stories engineering foreign languages publishing geology history life sciences little mathematics library mathematics meteorology mir books mir publishers philosophy physics physics for everyone physiology problem books progress publishers psychology raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet statistics technology Uncategorized used books
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: mir publishers
In this post, we will see the book Calculus: Basic Concepts for High Schools by Lev Tarasov. Now, many of you must be wondering why a re-post of a book? The answer is that this is not a scan of … Continue reading
In this post, we will see the book Applied Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations by V. M. Starzhinskii. About the book: The book is aimed at engineers with a strong mathematical background, scientists working in mechanics and applied mathematics, … Continue reading
In this post, we will see the book Vector Analysis by M.L. Krasnov, A.I. Kiselev, G.I. Makarenko. About the book: The present collection of problems in vector analysis contains the required minimum of problems and exercises for the course … Continue reading
In this post, we will see the book Linear Algebra: Problems Book by H. D. Ikramov. This is the associated problem book for the Linear Algebra by V. V. Voyevodin which we saw in the last post. About the book: … Continue reading
In this post, we will see the book Linear Algebra by V. V. Voyevodin. The associated problem book by by H. D. Ikramov can be seen here. About the book: This textbook is a comprehensive united course in linear algebra and analytic geometry … Continue reading
Since there are many Mir Publications in Spanish, it will be terrific to have posts with Spanish titles too. Do reply to this post in case you are interested in helping us posting Spanish titles! Cheers!!