- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: process
Plugging Materials and the Cementing of Wells – Bulatov
In this post, we will see the book Plugging Materials and the Cementing of Wells by A. Bulatov. About the book: This textbook, translated from the third Russian edition, is intended for students at technical schools specializing in the drilling … Continue reading
Posted in engineering, geology, mir books, mir publishers, soviet, technology Tagged casing, cement, cementing, civil, construction, engineering, gas wells, mirtitles, mixtures, oil fields, oil wells, plugging, portland, process, quality, slurry, technology, wells 1 Comment
Diamonds Wrought By Man (Scientists To School Children) – Derjaguin, Fedoseev
In this post, we will see the book Diamonds Wrought By Man (Scientists To School Children) by B. V. Derjaguin and D. V. Fedoseev. This book is in the Scientists to School Children series. About the book Today, scientists of … Continue reading
Posted in books, geology, history, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science, scientists to school children, soviet, technology Tagged artificial, crystals, diamond synthesis, diamonds, films, history, materials, materials science, mir books, physics, powser, process, processing, soviet, structure, surface, technology Leave a comment