- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: vector algebra
Vector and Tensor Analysis with Applications – Borisenko, Tarapov
In this post, we will see the book Vector And Tensor Analysis With Applications by A. I. Borisenko; I. E. Tarapov. About the book The present book is a freely revised and restyled version of the third edition of the … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, physics, soviet Tagged analysis, covariant differentiation, differential equations, differential operators, divergence, electromagnetic theory, equations, Fluid Dynamics, gauss theorem, green's formula, integral theorems, mathematics, maxwells equations, physics, pseudo tensors, scalar field, solenoidal fields, stokes theorem, tensor fields, tensors, theorems, vector algebra, vector fields, vectors 2 Comments
Mathematical Analysis for Engineers – Krasnov, Kiselev, Makarenko, Shikin
In this post, we will see the two volume set of books titled Mathematical Analysis For Engineers Volumes 1 & 2 by M. Krasnov, A. Kiselev, G. Makarenko, E. Shikin . About the book This two-volume book was written for … Continue reading
Posted in books, engineering, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers Tagged analysis, anlytic geometry, complex variables, curves of second order, definite integral, determinants, differential calculus, double integrals, elliptic equations, engineering mathematics, fourier series, fourier transform, functional series, hyperbolic equations, improper integrals, indefinite integral, integral calculus, integral transforms, line integrals, linear operators, linear spaces, lines, matrices, mir publishers, multiple integrals, number series, ordinary differential equations, parabolic equations, partial differential equations, stability theory, surfaces of second order, Systems of Differential Equations, systems of linear equations, vector algebra 7 Comments