- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: Systems of Differential Equations
Mathematical Analysis for Engineers – Krasnov, Kiselev, Makarenko, Shikin
In this post, we will see the two volume set of books titled Mathematical Analysis For Engineers Volumes 1 & 2 by M. Krasnov, A. Kiselev, G. Makarenko, E. Shikin . About the book This two-volume book was written for … Continue reading
Posted in books, engineering, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers Tagged analysis, anlytic geometry, complex variables, curves of second order, definite integral, determinants, differential calculus, double integrals, elliptic equations, engineering mathematics, fourier series, fourier transform, functional series, hyperbolic equations, improper integrals, indefinite integral, integral calculus, integral transforms, line integrals, linear operators, linear spaces, lines, matrices, mir publishers, multiple integrals, number series, ordinary differential equations, parabolic equations, partial differential equations, stability theory, surfaces of second order, Systems of Differential Equations, systems of linear equations, vector algebra 7 Comments
Differential Equations and the Calculus of Variations – Elsgolts
In this post we will see the book Differential Equations and the Calculus of Variations by L. Elsgolts. About the book: This text is meant for students of higher schools and deals with the most important sections of mathematics-differential equations … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, physics Tagged boundary value problems, calculus of variation, canonical forms, conditional extremals, euler's equation, extremals, isoperimetric problems, Kantorovich's Method, linear differential equations, Lyapunov's Second Method, mathematics, partial differential equations, perturbations, Pfaffian Equations, physics, Ritz method, Systems of Differential Equations, Theory of Stability, Variational Problems 6 Comments