- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: ordinary differential equations
Computational Mathematics – Danilina, Dubrovskaya, Kvasha, Smirnov
In this post, we will see the book Computational Mathematics by N. I. Danilina; N. S. Dubrovskaya; O. P. Kvasha; G. L. Smirnov. About the book The rapid development of computer engineering in recent times has led to ail expansion … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, science, technology Tagged adam's extrapolation method, approximate methods, approximate solutions, boundary value problems, Characteristic Polynomial, Cholesky's Method, computational methods, Danilevsky's Method, difference scheme, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors of a Matrix, elementary functions, euler's method, extrapolation, Gauss Elimination Method, Horner's Method, interpolation, iterative methods, Krylov's Method, Leverrier-Faddeev Method, linear vector spaces, matrix algebra, method of finite differences, Methods of Solving Nonlinear Equations, milne's method, Newton's Method of Approximation, Newton-Cotes Quadrature Formulas, Numerical Differentiation and Integration, numerical methods, ordinary diff, ordinary differential equations, partial differential equations, picard's method, power series, quadrature formula, runge-kutta method, solutions, systems of linear equations, Theory of Errors 1 Comment
Mathematical Analysis for Engineers – Krasnov, Kiselev, Makarenko, Shikin
In this post, we will see the two volume set of books titled Mathematical Analysis For Engineers Volumes 1 & 2 by M. Krasnov, A. Kiselev, G. Makarenko, E. Shikin . About the book This two-volume book was written for … Continue reading
Posted in books, engineering, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers Tagged analysis, anlytic geometry, complex variables, curves of second order, definite integral, determinants, differential calculus, double integrals, elliptic equations, engineering mathematics, fourier series, fourier transform, functional series, hyperbolic equations, improper integrals, indefinite integral, integral calculus, integral transforms, line integrals, linear operators, linear spaces, lines, matrices, mir publishers, multiple integrals, number series, ordinary differential equations, parabolic equations, partial differential equations, stability theory, surfaces of second order, Systems of Differential Equations, systems of linear equations, vector algebra 7 Comments