- Método De Inducción Matemática ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Sominski
- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: students
Diary of a School Teacher – Vigdorova
In this post, we will see the book Diary Of A School Teacher by F. Vigdorova. About the book Later I wrote a feature story about a young school-teacher for Komsomolskaya Pravda. When I met her again a year later, … Continue reading
Posted in books, foreign languages publishing, soviet Tagged education, education system, learning, pedagogy, schools, soviet teachers, students, teachers Leave a comment
The Teaching of Mathematics – Essays by A. Ya. Khinchin
In this post, we will see the book The Teaching of Mathematics by A. Ya. Khinchin. About the book Khinchin was a teacher-genius before his time and a mathematician of outstanding calibre. The main contents of this book are four … Continue reading
Problems in Physics – Kapitza
This one I have been searching for a while. I had read reference to this work in some book (which I don’t remember now), and ever since was trying to find it. Luckily today I landed on a page which … Continue reading