- Método De Inducción Matemática ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Sominski
- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: high pressure vessels
Electric Slag Welding – Paton
Posted on January 15, 2022 by The Mitr
In this post, we will see the book Electric Slag Welding by B. Paton. About the book Electric slag welding is a fundamentally new method of permanently joining metals. It has been developed and put to practical use by the … Continue reading →
Posted in engineering, foreign languages publishing, metals, soviet, technology | Tagged applications, design, distortions, engineering, equipment, foreign languages publishing house, high pressure vessels, machines, materials, mechanical, metallurgy, power sources, process, slag welding, soviet, technology, welding | Leave a comment