- Método De Inducción Matemática ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Sominski
- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: photometry
Physics for the Technician – Zhdanov
Post from user srihyd (many, many thanks for the post) Thanks, Mitr. Just uploaded the following to Archive.org. This is my first scan and upload. So, let pl. let me know if anything I have to take care of in … Continue reading
Posted in books, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science Tagged conservation laws, cosmic rays, coulombs laws, current, electricity, elementary particles, gases, heat, ideal gas, induction, light, magnetism, mir books, mir publishers, molecular physics, nuclear physics, nuclues, optics, oscillations, photometry, physics, polarisation, power, radiation, special relativity, spectrum, state, theory, thermodynamics, thermoelectricity, universe, waves, work 3 Comments
Optics – Matveev
We had previously seen Mechanics and Theory of Relativity, and Electricity and Magnetism by A. N. Matveev. In this post we will see another book, Optics by this great author. From the preface The subject matter of the book is … Continue reading
Posted in books, mir books, mir publishers, physics Tagged aerodynamic interference, blackbody radiation, coherence, desipersion, diffraction, doppler effect, electromagnetism, energy, fields, fourier series, geometrical optics, holography, images, interferometry, lasers, lens, matveev, mir books, modulation, momentum, optics, photometry, polarization, quantum mechanics, radiation, reflection, refraction, scattering, spectral analysis, spectral lines, superposition, thin films, wave packets, waves 9 Comments