- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: polarization
Optics – Matveev
We had previously seen Mechanics and Theory of Relativity, and Electricity and Magnetism by A. N. Matveev. In this post we will see another book, Optics by this great author. From the preface The subject matter of the book is … Continue reading
Posted in books, mir books, mir publishers, physics Tagged aerodynamic interference, blackbody radiation, coherence, desipersion, diffraction, doppler effect, electromagnetism, energy, fields, fourier series, geometrical optics, holography, images, interferometry, lasers, lens, matveev, mir books, modulation, momentum, optics, photometry, polarization, quantum mechanics, radiation, reflection, refraction, scattering, spectral analysis, spectral lines, superposition, thin films, wave packets, waves 9 Comments
Fundamentals of The Theory of Electricity – Tamm
Fundamentals of the Theory of Electricity is a classical course in electrodynamics written by Igor E. Tamm (1895-1971), one of the most outstanding and well-known Soviet physicists. In this post we will see a book titled Fundamentals of The Theory … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science Tagged coulomb's law, dielectrics, dipole, electric current, electric field, gauss's law, joule's law, kirchoff's laws, lorentz force, magnetics, ohm's law, polarization, ponderomotive interaction, potential function, poynting's theorem, Quasistationary Electromagnetic Field, skin effect, vector potential 5 Comments