- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
- भारत की छवी (The Image of India) by जी. बोंगार्द-लेविन(G. Bongard-Levin); अ. विगासिन (A. Vigasin)
Join 2,125 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: euler’s method
Computational Mathematics – Danilina, Dubrovskaya, Kvasha, Smirnov
In this post, we will see the book Computational Mathematics by N. I. Danilina; N. S. Dubrovskaya; O. P. Kvasha; G. L. Smirnov. About the book The rapid development of computer engineering in recent times has led to ail expansion … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, science, technology Tagged adam's extrapolation method, approximate methods, approximate solutions, boundary value problems, Characteristic Polynomial, Cholesky's Method, computational methods, Danilevsky's Method, difference scheme, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors of a Matrix, elementary functions, euler's method, extrapolation, Gauss Elimination Method, Horner's Method, interpolation, iterative methods, Krylov's Method, Leverrier-Faddeev Method, linear vector spaces, matrix algebra, method of finite differences, Methods of Solving Nonlinear Equations, milne's method, Newton's Method of Approximation, Newton-Cotes Quadrature Formulas, Numerical Differentiation and Integration, numerical methods, ordinary diff, ordinary differential equations, partial differential equations, picard's method, power series, quadrature formula, runge-kutta method, solutions, systems of linear equations, Theory of Errors 1 Comment
The Remarkable Sine Functions – Markushevich
In this post, we will see the book The Remarkable Sine Functions by A. I. Markushevich. About the book In the present book, we shall show how it is possible, by beginning with other curves (such as the equilateral hyperbola or … Continue reading