- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
- भारत की छवी (The Image of India) by जी. बोंगार्द-लेविन(G. Bongard-Levin); अ. विगासिन (A. Vigasin)
Join 2,125 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: eigenvectors
Computational Mathematics – Demidov, Maron
In this post, we will see the bookComputational Mathematics by B. P. Demidovich and I. A. Maron. About the book The basic aim of this book is to give as far as possible a systematic and modern presentation of the most important … Continue reading
Posted in books, computers, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers Tagged approximate differentiation, approximate methods, approximate numbers, computing methods, continued fractio, continued fractions, convergence, eigenvalues, eigenvectors, error estimates, euler-maclaurin formula, functions, graphical integration, integration of functions, interation, interpolation of functions, linear vector space, matrix algebra, mir books, monte carlo method, newton's method, quadrature formula, roots, systems of linear equations 1 Comment
Linear Algebra And Multi Dimensional Geometry – Efimov, Rozendorn
In this post, we will see the book Linear Algebra And Multi Dimensional Geometry by N. V. Efimov, E. R. Rozendorn About the book This book was conceived as a text combining the course of linear algebra and analytic geometry. It … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers Tagged affine spaces, bilinear forms, eigenvectors, euclidean, groups, hypersurfaces, linear equations, linear spaces, linear transformations, mathematics, metrics, mir books, multivectors, projective, quadratic forms, spaces, tensors 4 Comments