- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: digital filtering
Signals and Circuits – Baskakov
In this post, we will see the book Signals And Circuits by S. I. Baskakov. About the book The present book is a course on signals and circuits as it is taught in the USSR. This subject figures prominently among … Continue reading
Posted in books, electronics, engineering, mathematics, physics, soviet, technology Tagged active networks, amplifiers, band limited signals, circuits, digital filtering, discrete signals, electronics, engineering, feedback, filters, linear circuit analysis, mir publishers, modulation, network analysis, networks, noise, power spectra, receivers, signal transformation, signals, soviet, spectral representations, technology, theory of random signals, theory of signals, transforms 2 Comments