- Método De Inducción Matemática ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Sominski
- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: magnetics
Electricity and Magnetism – Matveev
We now come to a long awaited book by A. N. Matveev. Sometime back we had seen his Mechanics and Theory of Relativity. In this post we will see Electricity and Magnetism. This book is a part of 5 book … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science Tagged ampere's law, bio-savart law, conductivity, coulomb's law, dielectrics, direct current, electric charge, electricity, electromagnetic field, electromagnetic induction, electromagnetic waves, electromagnetism, electrostatic field, invariance, kirchoff's laws, magnetics, magnetism, matveev, maxwells's equations, noise, quasi stationary, Quasistationary Electromagnetic Field, wave guides 35 Comments
Fundamentals of The Theory of Electricity – Tamm
Fundamentals of the Theory of Electricity is a classical course in electrodynamics written by Igor E. Tamm (1895-1971), one of the most outstanding and well-known Soviet physicists. In this post we will see a book titled Fundamentals of The Theory … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science Tagged coulomb's law, dielectrics, dipole, electric current, electric field, gauss's law, joule's law, kirchoff's laws, lorentz force, magnetics, ohm's law, polarization, ponderomotive interaction, potential function, poynting's theorem, Quasistationary Electromagnetic Field, skin effect, vector potential 5 Comments