- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: electrostatic field
Principles of Electrodynamics – A. N. Matveyev
In this post, we will look at the book Principles of Electrodynamics by A. N. Matveyev (Matveev). We have seen other books by Matveev in the past, Mechanics and Theory of Relativity, Optics, Molecular Physics, and Electricity and Magnetism. About … Continue reading
Electricity and Magnetism – Matveev
We now come to a long awaited book by A. N. Matveev. Sometime back we had seen his Mechanics and Theory of Relativity. In this post we will see Electricity and Magnetism. This book is a part of 5 book … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science Tagged ampere's law, bio-savart law, conductivity, coulomb's law, dielectrics, direct current, electric charge, electricity, electromagnetic field, electromagnetic induction, electromagnetic waves, electromagnetism, electrostatic field, invariance, kirchoff's laws, magnetics, magnetism, matveev, maxwells's equations, noise, quasi stationary, Quasistationary Electromagnetic Field, wave guides 35 Comments