- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: trusses
Theoretical Mechanics – A Short Course -Targ
In this post, we will see the book Theoretical Mechanics – A Short Course by S. Targ. About the book This Short Course of Theoretical Mechanics is designed for students of higher and secondary technical schools. It treats of the … Continue reading
Posted in books, foreign languages publishing, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science, soviet Tagged acceleration, classical mechanics, conservation laws, dynamics, equilibrium, forces, friction, general theorems, gravity, intertia, kinematics, mechanics, mir books, moment, momentum, physics, rigid body, rotation, statics, trusses, virtual work Leave a comment
Structural Mechanics – Darkov, Kuznetsov
In this post, we will see the book Structural Mechanics by A. Darkov and V. Kuznetsov. The book deals with a variety of structures and their stability from an engineering viewpoint. The structures discussed include arches, frames, trusses, roofs, retaining walls, bridges, … Continue reading
Posted in books, engineering, mir books, mir publishers, physics, technology Tagged arches, beams, bridges, columns, engineering, mechanics, mir publishers, rigid frames, roofs, soviet, strain, stress, structure, trusses, walls Leave a comment