- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
- भारत की छवी (The Image of India) by जी. बोंगार्द-लेविन(G. Bongard-Levin); अ. विगासिन (A. Vigasin)
Join 2,125 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: tools
What The Bat Told Us – Boris Zubkov
In this post, we will see the book What The Bat Told Us by Boris Zubkov. About the book Tools such as battering rams, saws, spears, knives and hammers, bridges, parachutes, aeroplanes, radar and the ant, the gecko, the rattlesnake, … Continue reading
What The Bat Told Us – Zubkov
In this post, we will see the book What the Bat Told Us by Boris Zubkov. About the book The book describes physiology and adaptations in animals which have inspired human inventions. There is a term for these innovations called as Biomimetics. … Continue reading
Posted in books, children's stories, engineering, life sciences, malysh publishers, science, soviet, technology Tagged animals, biomimetics, communication, construction, engineering, history, mimicry, plants, science, technology, tools, transport Leave a comment