- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: representation theory
Quantum Mechanics – Davydov
In this post, we will see the book Quantum Mechanics by A. S. Davydov. About the book The present book is an extended exposition of a course of lectures in quantum mechanics given by the author over several years to … Continue reading
Posted in books, physics Tagged applications of quantum mechanics, approximate methods, basic concepts of quantum mechanics, bosons, chemical bonds, elementary particles, fermions, interpretation of quantum mechanics, physics, quantum mechanics, quantum states, quantum theory of scattering, quantum transitions, quasi-relativistic quantum mechanics, relation between quantum mechanics and classical mechanics, representation theory, solid state, theory of molecules Leave a comment
Generalized Functions (Vols. 1-6) – Gelfand, Shilov, Graev, Vilenkin, Pyatetskii-Shapiro
In this post we will see the six volume set of Generalized Functions by I. M. Gelfand, G. E. Shilov, M. I. Graev, N. Ya. Vilenkin, I. I. Pyatetskii-Shapiro. About the books The first systematic theory of generalized functions (also … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, soviet Tagged 2 spaces, analysis, automorphic forms, cauchy problems, complex space, convolution, decomposition, differential equations, differentiation, fields, fourier transforms, general spaces, generalized eigenfunctions, generalized functions, generalized random processes, harmonic analysis, homogeneous spaces, integral geometry, integration, k spaces, kernel theorem, lie groups, linear topological spaces, lorentz group, mathematics, measure, nuclear spaces, number theory, operators, p-adic fields, paley-wiener theorem, partial differential equations, particular types, positive deifinite generalized functions, power series, properties, radon transform, representation theory, rigged hilbert space, rings, s spaces, schwartz spaces, soviet, subgroups, theory, transforms, type-s spaces, unimodular matrices, uniqueness of solutions 1 Comment