- Que Es La Teoria De La Relatividad – Landau; Rumer
- Lectures In Geometry Semester 3 Volume 1 Smooth Manifolds by M. Postnikov
- Choose The Right Word by V. D. Ruderman
- Public Education In The USSR by Mikhail Prokofyev
- Teoremas De Configuración ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Argunov, Skorniakov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: Nucleic Acids
Biophysics – Volkenshtein
In this post, we will see the book Biophysics by M. V. Volkenshtein. About the book This book is intended for students and post-graduates—biologists mid physicists—who study biophysics. The book has emerged from the lectures given by the author for … Continue reading
Posted in chemistry, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science, technology Tagged Belousov-Zhabotinsky Reactions, biophysics, developmental biology, DNA, Double Helix, enzymes, macromolécules, mechanochemical processes, membranes, nervous impulse, Nucleic Acids, protein biosynthesis, soviet Leave a comment
Why I Am Like Dad?
We now come to a book on genetics titled Why I’m Like Dad? by N. Luchnik. Why do cats give birth to kittens, lions to lion-cubs, and rabbits to baby rabbits? Why do human children, too, not only outwardly look … Continue reading
Posted in books, history, life sciences, mir books, mir publishers, science Tagged chromosomes, genes, genetics, laws of heredity, Laws of Nature, Nucleic Acids, Self-replicating Molecules, spanish 3 Comments