- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
- भारत की छवी (The Image of India) by जी. बोंगार्द-लेविन(G. Bongard-Levin); अ. विगासिन (A. Vigasin)
- Ke Chuyen Ve Kim Loaia (Tales About Metals Vietnamese) by X.I. Venetxki (S. Venetsky)
- अॹरबैजानी गद्ध चयनिका (A Selection of Azerbaijani Literature)
Join 2,117 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: chromosomes
Cells, Cells And More Cells – P. Katin
In this post we will see a wonderfully illustrated book Cells, Cells And More Cells by P. Katin. Do you have a mirror at home? Go and take a good look at yourself. There is your nose, your ears, your … Continue reading
Posted in books, life sciences, raduga publishers, science, science for everyone Tagged biology, cells, chromosomes, color, humans, katin, korolkov, kuehn, raduga publishers, size 1 Comment
Why I Am Like Dad?
We now come to a book on genetics titled Why I’m Like Dad? by N. Luchnik. Why do cats give birth to kittens, lions to lion-cubs, and rabbits to baby rabbits? Why do human children, too, not only outwardly look … Continue reading
Posted in books, history, life sciences, mir books, mir publishers, science Tagged chromosomes, genes, genetics, laws of heredity, Laws of Nature, Nucleic Acids, Self-replicating Molecules, spanish 3 Comments