- Método De Inducción Matemática ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Sominski
- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: Molecular Theory
Textbook Of General Chemistry – Nekrasov
In this post, we will see the book Textbook Of General Chemistry by B. Nekrasov. About the book This book is a text-book of general chemistry for college students specialising in chemistry. It will also be useful as an aid … Continue reading
Posted in chemistry, mir books, peace publishers, soviet Tagged atomic nucleus, atoms, chemical elements, chemistry, college chemistry, groups, history, hydrogen, internal structure, Molecular Theory, molecules, oxygen, peace publishers, periodic table, properties, solutions, soviet, structure, water 1 Comment
Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1 – Landsberg
In this post, we will see Elementary Textbook on Physics – Volume 1 – Mechanics, Heat and Molecular Physics edited by G. S. Landsberg. About the book: Volume 1 covers aspects of basic mechanics and fluid mechanics (both statics and dynamics), … Continue reading
Posted in books, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science Tagged Aerostatics, Curvilinear Motion, dynamics, Elasticity and Strength, Fluid Dynamics, heat, Heat Engines, high school, Hydrostatics, kinematics, Law of Energy Conservation, mir books, mir publishers, Molecular Theory, Motion in Noninertial Reference Systems and inertial Forces, physics, Physics of the Atmosphere, Properties of Gases, Properties of Liquids, Properties of Solids, Properties of Vapours, random, statics, Thermal Expansion of Solids and Liquids, Transition from Solid to Liquid State, work, Work and Energy 10 Comments