- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: hands on
Tick Tock – Stepnova
In this post, we will see the book Tick Tock compiled by I. Stepnova. The fantastic illustrations are by B. Rytman. About the book This children’s book looks at various aspects of time from reading clocks, calendars, day and night, … Continue reading
Posted in books, children's books Tagged calendar, clocks, hands on, light, making, meteorology, popular science, rainbow, seasons, sun dials, telescopes, time, weather Leave a comment
Science for Everyone – Physics In Your Kitchen Lab – Kikoin
Physics is an experimental science since it studies the fundamental laws of nature by direct experimentation The first step in becoming an accomplished physicist is mastering of the techniques of physical experimentation. Continuing our rendezvous with the Science for Everyone … Continue reading
Posted in books, mir publishers, physics, science, science for everyone Tagged experiments, hands on, kikoin, kitchen, mir publishers, physics, popular science, science, science for everyone 10 Comments