- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: ceva’s theorem
A Course of Differential Geometry and Topology – Mishchenko, Fomenko
In this post we will see A Course of Differential Geometry and Topology – A. Mishchenko and A. Fomenko. Earlier we had seen the Problem Book on Differential Geometry and Topology by these two authors which is the associated problem … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers Tagged ceva's theorem, cohomology groups, differential geometry, gaussian numbers, general topology, geodesic, homology theory, hypersurfaces, manifold, mathematics, minimal surfaces, mir books, mir publishers, pseudosphere, riemannian geometry, smooth manifolds, tangent bundles, tensor analysis, tensor field, transformation groups, Variational Problems 13 Comments
Little Mathematics Library – Dividing A Line Segment in Given Ratio
There is no branch of mathematics such that one could have the right to say: “I have complete knowledge of this”. The most elementary problem has hidden in it unexpected connections with other problems, and this process of going deeper … Continue reading