- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: animal behavior
Psychopathology and Psychiatry – Pavlov
In this post, we will see the book I. P. Pavlov – Psychopathology And Psychiatry – Selected Works. About the book The book is a collection of Pavlov’s papers written at different times and offering a physiological interpretation of various … Continue reading
Posted in books, foreign languages publishing, physiology, psychology, soviet Tagged animal behavior, behaviorism, conditioned reflex, experiments, higher nervous activity, hypnotism, inhibition of sleep, nervous system, neurosis, pavlov, physiology of sleep, psychopathology, sleep, soviet psychology Leave a comment
Science for Everyone – Ethology What Animals Do and Why?
Ethology is derived from two Greek words: “ethos”, meaning character, or custom; and “logos”, meaning study. In this post we will see another book in the series Science For Everyone. This one is titled Ethology – What Animals Do and … Continue reading
Posted in books, life sciences, mir books, mir publishers, science, science for everyone, soviet Tagged animal behavior, animals, cognition, communication, ethology, mir publishers, pheromones, territories, tropisms, zoology 3 Comments