The book covers topics devoted to the application the electronic computers to the solutions of problems in electro-mechanics. It is expected that the reader is already familiar with computer programming, and algorithmic languages. The author’s objective is to teach the students how to formulate equations for most of the problems in the analysis of the energy conversion processes in electric machines and reduce them to a convenient form for their solution by computers. Much consideration is given to analysis of the obtained solutions. Three chapters are devoted to the synthesis of electric machines and the computer-aided design system; the latter being the highest achievements in electro-mechanics.
Primary attention is focused on differential equations of electro-mechanical energy conversion, which form the most general and rigorous mathematical model for describing both transient and steady-state modes of operation . Polynomial models are also given
The present book is designed for students and postgraduates studying electric machines and also for electromechanical and power engineers engaged in the design and service of electric, machinery.
The book was translated from the Russian by P. S. Ivanov and was first published by Mir in 1984. You can get the book here.
All credits to the original uploader.
Also see the FAQs
1 . Introduction to Electro-mechanics 9
2. Electro-mechanical Conversion Involving a Circular Field 44
3. Generalized m-n winding Converter 71
4. Typical Equations of Electric Machines 83
5. Energy Conversions involving non-sinusoidal and asymmetric supply voltages 94
6. Multi-winding Machines 116
7. Models of electric machines with non-linear parameters 135
8. Asymmetric energy converters 155
9. The Equations of Electric Machines of Various Designs 166
10. Electric-field and electromagnetic-field Energy Converters 179
11. Application of Experimental Design to Electrical Machines Analysis 190
12. Synthesis of Electric Machines 210
13. Automated Design of electric Machines 225
Password if asked: mirtitles