- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
- भारत की छवी (The Image of India) by जी. बोंगार्द-लेविन(G. Bongard-Levin); अ. विगासिन (A. Vigasin)
Join 2,125 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: vacuum triodes
Basic Electronics – Zherebtsov
In this post, we will see the book Basic Electronics by I. Zherebtsov. About the book The subject-matter of the book covers a wide range of material specific to electronics – from the basic principles underlying it to sophisticated devices … Continue reading
Posted in books Tagged amplifiers, Bipolar Transistors, Charge-Coupled Devices, Electron Tubes, electron tubes. microwave tubes, electronics, engineering, Field-Effect Transistors, i-v characteristics, integrated circuits, p-n junction, photo-diodes, semiconductors, signal, soviet, technology, transistors, vacuum triodes Leave a comment
Basic Electricity And Electronics – Popov, Nikolaev
In this post, we will see the book Basic Electricity And Electronics by V. S. Popov; S. A. Nikolaev. About the book Electrical engineering has to do with practical applications of electric energy. This includes electric power generation, distribution, and … Continue reading
Posted in books, electronics, engineering, mir books, mir publishers, soviet, technology Tagged Alternating Current, audio frequency amplifiers, direct current circuits, direct current electric machines, electric control equipment, electric drive, electric field, electrical instruments, electrical measurements, electricity, electromagnetism, electron devices, electronics, gas filled tubes, industrial applications, logic gates, oscilloscopes, photoelectric devices, rectifiers, semiconductors, single phase ac circuits, soviet, three phase networks, vacuum triodes Leave a comment