- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: rectifiers
Basic Electricity And Electronics – Popov, Nikolaev
In this post, we will see the book Basic Electricity And Electronics by V. S. Popov; S. A. Nikolaev. About the book Electrical engineering has to do with practical applications of electric energy. This includes electric power generation, distribution, and … Continue reading
Posted in books, electronics, engineering, mir books, mir publishers, soviet, technology Tagged Alternating Current, audio frequency amplifiers, direct current circuits, direct current electric machines, electric control equipment, electric drive, electric field, electrical instruments, electrical measurements, electricity, electromagnetism, electron devices, electronics, gas filled tubes, industrial applications, logic gates, oscilloscopes, photoelectric devices, rectifiers, semiconductors, single phase ac circuits, soviet, three phase networks, vacuum triodes Leave a comment
Fundamentals Of Radio – Zherebtsov
In this post, we will see the book Fundamentals Of Radio by I. Zherebtsov. About the book A book explaining fundamental working of radio. Topics covered include oscillatory circuits, aerials, radio wave propagation, electron valves, rectifiers, amplifiers, transmitters, receivers, circuits, … Continue reading
Posted in books, electronics, engineering, foreign languages publishing, physics, soviet, technology Tagged aerials, amplifiers, characteristics, circuits, diodes, Electroacoustic Devices, engineering, low frequency, physics, radio, radio waves, receivers, rectifiers, semiconductor devices, signals, soviet, technology, tetrodes, transmitters, triodes, Valve Oscillators, wave modulation 3 Comments