- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: unitary operators
Linear Algebra: Problems Book – Ikramov
In this post, we will see the book Linear Algebra: Problems Book by H. D. Ikramov. This is the associated problem book for the Linear Algebra by V. V. Voyevodin which we saw in the last post. About the book: … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, problem books Tagged basis, bilinear forms, determinants, eigenfunctions, eigenvalues, hermitian operators, linear algebra, linear operators, mathematics, matrices, mir books, mir publishers, orthogonal, problems and solutions, second order curves, structure, systems of linear equations, unitary operators, unitary space operators, vector spaces 2 Comments
Linear Algebra – Voyevodin
In this post, we will see the book Linear Algebra by V. V. Voyevodin. The associated problem book by by H. D. Ikramov can be seen here. About the book: This textbook is a comprehensive united course in linear algebra and analytic geometry … Continue reading