- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: tokamak
Plasma Physics – Kadomtsev (Ed.)
In this post, we will see the book Plasma Physics edited by B. B. Kadomtsev. About the book This collection contains articles both original and already published in the Soviet Union in 1979-80, written by well-known Soviet scientists and devoted … Continue reading
Posted in books, engineering, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science, soviet, technology Tagged cyclotron, density, ecr line, electron temperature, equilibrium, evolution equations, Helical Equilibria, Helical Instabilities, Hydromagnetic Instability, kink instability, langmuir solitons, measurement, mir publishers, physics, plasma, solitary waves, soviet, tokamak, Toroidal Plasma, vortex Leave a comment
Science for Everyone – Storming the Fortress of Fusion
In the Science for Everyone Series we now come to the book Storming the Fortress of Fusion by G. S. Vornov. This book is one of the earliest Mir books that I have bought. [You can get the book here.] … Continue reading
Posted in books, mir publishers, physics, science for everyone Tagged fusion, mir publishers, nuclear reactors, physics, popular science, science for everyone, tokamak 2 Comments