- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
- भारत की छवी (The Image of India) by जी. बोंगार्द-लेविन(G. Bongard-Levin); अ. विगासिन (A. Vigasin)
Join 2,125 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: smooth functions
Lectures in Geometry – Semester 2 Linear Algebra and Differential Geometry – Postnikov
In this post, we will see the book Lectures in Geometry – Semester 2 Linear Algebra and Differential Geometry by M. Postnikov. This book is the first one of a five part Lectures in Geometry series. So far we have … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, soviet Tagged adjoint operators, angles on a surface, annulet, bilinear functionals, Cartan's divisibility theorem, centroaffine transformations, Complexification of a linear operator, conjugate space, Developables, Diffeomorphisms, dual space, eigenfunctions, eigenvalues, euclidean point spaces, euclidean spaces, Frenet’s formulas, gauss theorem, gradients derivatives, graphs of functions, Grassman algebra, Hamilton’s symbolic vector, hyperplanes, hypersurface, indicatrix of dupin, isometries, jacobi theorem, Kronecker-Capelli theorem, linear operators, Matrix rank theorem, Multiplication of tensors, Multivector rank theorem, multivectors, normal vector, Plücker relations, principal curvatures, projections, projective space, quadratic forms, regular surfaces, self-adjoint operators, skew-Hermitian operators., Skew-symmetric Hermitian operators., smooth functions, tangential plane, tensors, three dimensional, Unitary matrices, unitary spaces, vector analysis, vector fields, vector spaces, Vector subspaces, Weingarten's derivation 1 Comment
Introduction to Topology – Borisovich, Bliznyakov, Izrailevich, Fomenko
We now come to two volume set on Introduction to Topology by Yu. Borisovich, N. Bliznyakov, Ya. Izrailevich, T. Fomenko. This is a two volume book set, which has 5 sections in all. It is based on lectures delivered by … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers Tagged borisovich, euler characteristic, fomenko, functors, homology theory, homotopy theory, knots, lefschetz number, manifolds, mappings, mathematics, riemann surface, simplical complexes, smooth functions, surfaces, topologica space, topology 13 Comments