- Método De Inducción Matemática ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Sominski
- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: poison
Science for Everyone – Learning About Chemistry
… the goal of this book is to make the material about chemistry and its problems more understandable. In this post we come to yet another book in the Science for Everyone series. This one is titled Learning About Chemistry … Continue reading
Posted in books, chemistry, mir books, mir publishers, science, science for everyone Tagged catalysis, chemical paradoxes, chemical puzzles, chemical reactions, chemical transformations, chemistry, medicines, mir books, poison, polymers, science for everyone, teaching, toxic, why is sky blue 1 Comment
First Aid – Buyanov
In this post we will see First Aid by V. M. Buyanov First aid is a combination of the emergency medical measures used in case of sudden illness or accident. The first aid rendered on the spot or as the … Continue reading
Posted in books, life sciences, mir books, mir publishers, science Tagged accident, disease, emergency, first aid, health care, medical, medicines, poison Leave a comment