- Método De Inducción Matemática ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Sominski
- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: nuclear reactions
The Powerhouse Of The Atom – Gladkov
In this post we will see the book The Powerhouse of the Atom by K. Gladkov. About the Book The Powerhouse of the Atom is a compact encyclopaedic book for young readers on the structure of matter and atomic … Continue reading
Posted in books, mir books, mir publishers, popular science, science, soviet, technology Tagged anti-particles, applications of radioactivity, artificial atoms, atomic power, critical mass, dirac sea, fusion, history of nuclear power, isotopes, neutrino, nuclear forces, nuclear power, nuclear power plant, nuclear reactions, physics, popular science, positronium, radioactivity, science for children, soviet, technology, thermonuclear engineering Leave a comment
Lectures on Nuclear Theory – Landau, Smorodinsky
In this post, we will see the book Lectures On Nuclear Theory by L. D. Landau; Ya. Smorodinsky. About the book This book is based on a series of lectures delivered to experimental physicists by one of the authors (L. Landau) in … Continue reading
We now come to Space Chemistry by L. Nikolaev. The book covers aspects of astrophysics and astronomy with stars, planets, comets and meteorites and other celestial bodies from a perspective of chemistry and hence that of spectroscopy. The last chapter … Continue reading
Posted in astronomy, books, chemistry, life sciences, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science, soviet Tagged evolution, h-r diagram, interstellar matter, nuclear reactions, planents, plasma, space chemistry, stars, sun, synthesis 8 Comments