- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: maxwell distribution
Molecular Physics – Matveev
In this post we will see Molecular Physics by A. N. Matveev. In the past we have seen Mechanics and Theory of Relativity, Electricity and Magnetism and Optics. About the book The book also contains material not covered by traditional … Continue reading
Posted in books, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science Tagged crystals, entropy, gas laws, gases, liquids, matvev, maxwell distribution, mir books, molecules, physics, solids, specific heat, symmetry, thermodynamics, transport 2 Comments
General Methods for Solving Physics Problems – Belikov
In this post we will see another book in the Problems and Solutions book, namely, General Methods for Solving Physics Problems by B. S. Belikov About This book attempts to create systematic use of generalised methods , general methodological principles, … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, physics, problem books, science Tagged boltzmann distribution, electric field, electromagnetic field, first law, general methods, gravitational field, kinematics, kinetic theory, laws, light, magnetic field, maxwell distribution, mechanics, physics, problems and solutions, research problems, rigid body, second law, thermodynamics, waves 7 Comments