- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: logical problems
Mathematical Games And Pastimes (Popular Lectures In Mathematics Vol 10)- Domoryad
In this post, we will see the book Mathematical Games And Pastimes (Popular Lectures In Mathematics Vol 10) by A. P. Domoryad. About the book The greater part of this book is devoted to classical games. The first few chapters … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, popular lectures in mathematics Tagged arrangement of points, board problems, chess problems, combinatorics, congruences, construction of curves, continued fractions, drawing with one stroke of pencil, euler squares, game of fifteen, hamilton's game, indeterminate equations, logical problems, magic squares, mathematical borders, mathematical games, mathematical puzzles, mathematics, meleda, notations, numerical giants, numerical tricks, paper mathematics, piles of objects, problems about jumpers, problems of josephus flavius, proofs, rapid calculations, recreational, recutting figures, regular polygons, solitaire, solutions, soviet, strip of paper, symmetry, tessellations, time tables Leave a comment