- Método De Inducción Matemática ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Sominski
- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: elementary problems
A Collection of Problems in The Theory of Numbers – Sierpinski
In this post, we will see the book A Collection of Problems in The Theory of Numbers by Waclaw Sierpinski. About the book A Selection of Problems in the Theory of Numbers focuses on mathematical problems within the boundaries … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, soviet Tagged arithmetic progressions, difficult problems, elementary problems, fermat numbers, goldbach conjecture, high school, lagrange's theorem, mathematics, mersenne numbers, natural numbers, number theory, patterns, polynomials, prime factors, prime numbers, problem books, problems, solutions Leave a comment
Geometry – Pogorelov
In this post, we will see the book Geometry by A. Pogorelov. ABOUT THE BOOK This is a manual for the students of universities and teachers’ training colleges. Containing the compulsory course of geometry, its particular impact is on elementary … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers Tagged analytic geometry, angles, axioms, conic sections, curvature, curves, differential geometry, elementary problems, geometry, history, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, non-euclidean, polyhedra, projective, quadric surfaces, straight line, tangents, torsion, vectors, volumes 4 Comments