- Método De Inducción Matemática ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Sominski
- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: dynamic
Manual of the Theory of Elasticity – Rekach
In this post, we will see the book Manual of the Theory of Elasticity by V. G. Rekach. About the book This book is designed to be used as an aid to solving elasticity problems in college and university courses … Continue reading
Posted in books, engineering, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, physics, science, soviet, technology Tagged biharmonic, contact, curvilinear coordinates, dynamic, elasticity, engineering, equations, mathematics, mir books, physics, solutions, static, strain, stress, theory, thermal Leave a comment
Helicopter Aerodynamics – Bazov
In this post, we will see the book Helicopter Aerodynamics by D. L. Bazov. About the book: Principles of helicopter flight under various conditions are reviewed, giving special attention to the operation of the main rotor. A brief history of helicopter … Continue reading
Posted in Aerodynamics, books, physics, science, soviet, technology Tagged Aerodynamics, AIRCRAFT ENGINES, axial flow, balance, BALL BEARINGS, blade, dynamic, FATIGUE TESTS, flight, helicopter, HIGH TEMPERATURE, LUBRICATING OILS, motors, rotors, SERVICE LIFE, speed, stability, STEELS, trajectory, vibrations, VISCOSITY 3 Comments