- Método De Inducción Matemática ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Sominski
- Triángulo De Pascal ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Uspenski
- Ecuaciones Algebraicas De Grados Arbitrarios ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Kúrosch
- Analisis Matematico En El Campo De Funciones Racionales ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- A Thousand Thanks!
Join 2,124 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories Editorial Mir electronics engineering foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: gating systems
Foundry Practice – Titov, Stepanov
Posted on October 13, 2021 by The Mitr
In this post, we will see the book Foundry Practice by N. D. Titov and Yu. A. Stepanov. About the book The book is based on the lectures read to the students of machine- building secondary schools and also on … Continue reading →
Posted in books, engineering, metals, mir books, mir publishers, soviet, technology | Tagged alloys, annealing, assembly, casting, casting defects, casting mold, centrifugal casting, coremaking, design, die csting, engineering, founding, furnaces, gating systems, gray iron, malleable castings, materials science, metallurgy, metals, molding materials, molding technology, molds, nonferrous castings, permanent mold casting, production, reverberatory furnaces, shells, soviet, steel castings | 2 Comments