- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
- भारत की छवी (The Image of India) by जी. बोंगार्द-लेविन(G. Bongard-Levin); अ. विगासिन (A. Vigasin)
Join 2,125 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: function spaces
A Collection of Problems on the Equations of Mathematical Physics – Vladimirov
In this post, we will see the book A Collection of Problems on the Equations of Mathematical Physics edited by V. S. Vladimirov. The contributors to the book include V .S. Vladimirov, V .P . Mikhailov, A. A. Vasharin, Kh. Kh.Karimova, … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers, physics, problem books Tagged boundary value problems, cauchy problems, differential equations, fourier transform, function spaces, generalised functions, green's function, integral equations, laplace transform, mathematical, partial differential equations, physics, physics problems and solutions, problem books, problem solving, Sturm-Liouville Problem, variational methods Leave a comment
Partial Differential Equations – Mikhailov
In this post we will see the book Partial Differential Equations by V. P. Mikhailov. About the book: This book has developed from courses of lectures given by the author over a period of years to the students of the … Continue reading
Posted in books, mathematics, mir books, mir publishers Tagged boundary value problems, cauchy problem, elliptic equations, function spaces, hilbert spaces, hyperbolic equations, laplace equation, lebesgue integral, linear operators, mathematics, mir books, parabolic equations, partial differential equations, poisson's equation, wave equation 4 Comments