- A Thousand Thanks!
- ¿ Que Es El Calculo Diferencial? ( Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Boltianski
- Gama Simple Cómo Construir Las Gráficas (Lecciones Populares De Matemáticas) – Shilov
- Csillag, Háromszög , Zegzugkapcsolás. Fáziskeresés – Kaminszkij, Felatov
- भारत की छवी (The Image of India) by जी. बोंगार्द-लेविन(G. Bongard-Levin); अ. विगासिन (A. Vigasin)
Join 2,125 other subscribers
- Aerodynamics astronomy books chemistry children's books children's stories electronics engineering folk tales foreign languages publishing french geology history life sciences little mathematics library malysh publishers mathematics mir books mir publishers philosophy physics popular science problem books progress publishers raduga publishers science science for everyone soviet technology Éditions Mir
Trackers on the site…There are trackers on the site apart from Wordpress Stats. If you don't know what trackers are, or wish not to be tracked go here http://donttrack.us to get tools which allow you to do so.
Tag Archives: eels
Animal Travellers by Igor Akimushkin
Posted on October 24, 2022 by The Mitr
In this post, we will see the book Animal Travellers by Igor Akimushkin. About the book Igor Akimushkin is a Soviet biologist and science writer. He is the author of fascinating books about animals “Tracks of Mysterious Beasts”, “The Path … Continue reading →
Posted in children's science, life sciences, mir publishers, popular science, science for everyone, soviet | Tagged amphibians, Anadromes, animal communication, animal habits, animal memory, animal migration, animal navigation, animals, bat navigation, bats, birds, breeding, butterflies, Catadromes, circadian rhythm, Colorado Beetle, ecological disaster, ecology, eels, extinction, fish, herrings, insects, inter-continental migration, invasive species, Komandorski Islands, krakatoa, life cycles, locusts, migration routes, popular science, radars, salmon, seals, seasonal migration, Sial and Sima, sky compasses, soviet, Squirrels, thermolocations, ultrasonic navigation | Leave a comment