In this post, we will see the book Individual And The Micro Environment by Yu. V. Sychev.
About the book
This book sets out to provide a Marxist analysis of the microenvironment under socialism to define its specific characteristics and its place in the system of broad social links, and to investigate the structure of the microenvironment in socialist society and certain tendencies towards change within that structure. An attempt is also made to bring out the dialectic of the interaction between the individual and the microenvironment with reference to the active nature of the ties connecting the individual with his social environment, to define the main levels of social determination of the individual, to demonstrate the role of the micro environment, and first and foremost its all-important component—the primary work team or collective—in the formation of the individual. Analysis of this particular subject also incorporates critical review of the way in which this subject is approached in bourgeois sociological writing.
This book is based on materials drawn from sociological case studies conducted by the Section for Research in the Sociology and Psycho-physiology of Labour in Industry (SRSPL) at the Perm Telephone Factory (PTF) in which the author participated, and also on data drawn from other case studies published recently in both the Soviet and foreign press.
The book was translated from Russian by Katharine Judelson and was designed by Uadim Kuleshov. The book was published in 1978 by Progress Publishers.
Credits to original uploader.
You can get the book here.
Follow us on The Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/@mirtitles
Follow Us On Twitter: https://twitter.com/MirTitles
Write to us: email@example.com
Fork us at GitLab: https://gitlab.com/mirtitles/
Add new entries to the detailed book catalog here.
Chapter One. THE MICROENVIRONMENT AND ITS PLACE
IN THE SYSTEM OF SOCIAL RELATIONS
1. The Microenvironment as a Specific Manifestation of the Social Environment 11
2. The Individual as an Banesa of the Unity of Universal and Individual Features 24
3. The Conception of the Social Microenvironment in the Bourgeois Sociology of Today 33
Chapter Two. THE STRUCTURE OF THE MICROENVIRONMENT AND CERTAIN TRENDS OF CHANGE IN MODERN CONDITIONS
1. The Sociological Aspect of the Structure of the Micro-
2. Socio-Psychological Analysis of the Structure of the Microenvironment 64
3. The Dynamics of the Changes in Social Ties Between the Individual and the Microenvironment 73
Chapter Three. THE DIALECTICS OF THE INTERACTION
BETWEEN THE INDIVIDUAL AND THE MICROENVIRONMENT
1. Levels of Social Determination of the Individual 81
2. The Active Character of the Link Between the Individual and His Immediate Social Surroundings 91
3. The Individual as a Microsystem 108
4. The Role of the Microenvironment in the Forain of the Individual 122
5. The Labour Collective – the Vital Factor in the Development of the Individual 136