Can You Chip In?

Please consider donating to The Internet Archive if you can!

Sorry for the long hiatus in posting over last few months.

We will begin with new posts in the new year, have several new titles to post! Till then hold on.

About The Mitr

I am The Mitr, The Friend
This entry was posted in meta and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Can You Chip In?

1. graffito says:

I DO donate to the Archive! Great resource – so much better for your MIR books!

I am looking for the ORIGINAL EDITION OF: ZELDOVITCH – HIGHER MATHEMATICS FOR BEGINNING PHYSICISTS AND ENGINEERS – from the 1970s – BEFORE YAGLOM edits.

I hear that many people want to see this book!

Have you had any luck finding that one?

Thank you very much!

2. Shahi Ajay Kumar says:

I can pay now in Rupees. After 1 year, i can pay in both Rupees and US$ (this is due to personal reason). It’s for a good cause and rest assured, you willvregularly get my two bits contribution after a year.

Pls advise how to pay in Rupees.

3. Shahi Ajay Kumar says:

4. Rakesh says:

Please post new titles …it is too much gap

5. RAKESH says:

I hope you are fine as it is too much gap in posting new titles.

• The Mitr says:

Yes, I am doing okay, Just that didn’t get time to post new titles, There are lot to be posted. will perhaps start from this weekend. Keep safe!

6. FancyPants says:

Any updates on the new titles?