Physics For Everyone

The great Lev Landau along with Alexander I. Kitaigorodsky published a volume on popular physics titled Physics for Everyone. This one volume was later expanded into 4 volumes by Kitaigorodosky.

Title Author Year Pages
Physics for Everyone: Motion, Heat L. D. Landau, A. I. Kitaigorodsky 1978 478
Physics for Everyone – Book 1 – Physical Bodies L. D. Landau, A. I. Kitaigorodsky 1980 248
Physics for Everyone – Book 2 – Molecules L. D. Landau, A. I. Kitaigorodsky 1980 244
Physics for Everyone – Book 3 – Electrons A. I. Kitaigorodsky 1981 248
Physics for Everyone – Book 4 – Photon and Nuclei A. I. Kitaigorodsky 1981 235

Update: All the books in the Physics for Everyone series are now up:

Physics for Everyone – Motion and Heat here.

Book 1- Physical Bodies here.

Book 2  – Molecules here.

Book 3 – Electrons here.

Book 4 – Photons and Nuclei here.

Password if needed: mirtitles

About these ads
This entry was posted in books, mir books, soviet, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Physics For Everyone

1. Ravi Bhatia says:

Hi Damitr,
    How can I get a copy of these books. A xerox copy would also be ok.
    Please i need them and i am ready to bear all the costs involved.
    Kindly revert.

2. Pingback: জিজ্ঞাসাগুলো একদম ভবঘুরে, প্রশ্ন ঘুরছে তারাদের আশেপাশে.. « অযান্ত্রিক

3. chavdar says:

How can I get the link to download these books?

Cahvdar

4. ankur says:

if u want i hv 2 e-books

5. ankur says:

btw nice post
    eager to get all of dem asap
    upload fast ;p

6. somendra nath says:

damitr everyone will be grateful if you put all the volume of physics for everyone coz only two books is available in net.plz hurry up

7. Pingback: Physics for Everyone – Book 4 – Photons and Nuclei | Mir Books

8. pranjal singhai says:

I will be grateful if you could provide me with some of these rare books,either online or xerox or any other way.i am extremly crazy about mir books and have bought almost all which published by CBS Publishers Delhi.

9. Pingback: Physics for Everyone – Book 3 – Electrons | Mir Books

10. Pingback: Physics for Everyone – Book 2 – Molecules | Mir Books

11. Pingback: Physics for Everyone – Book 1 – Physical Bodies | Mir Books

12. graziele says:

how is the code to open this book?

13. Ganeshkumar says:

Thanks a lot Boss. Whatever you said about MIR publications are true to 100 %. I would like to download and take a print out of all the books for personal use.

14. Ganeshkumar says:

Mr. Damitr,

Physics for everyone i could download but zip files are corrupt

15. Rathinavelu says:

Thank you Sir. It is a great job and is nicely done. (Incidentally this brings back the memory of my ‘platform-rummaging’ golden days of Russian contribution to Indian education. I am 68 years old.)
    T.Rathinavelu

16. dinesh says:

hi all the following link contains all the series of PHYSICS FOR EVERYONE . it can be easily downloadable.

and the website (http://libgen.info) contains all Russian books download it and enjoy

17. drsh says:

Please re-upload the book “Motion and Heat”

18. Saikat Das says:

I have hard copies of the following books.

Book 1- Physical Bodies here.

Book 2 – Molecules here.

Book 3 – Electrons here.

Book 4 – Photons and Nuclei here.

If anyone is interested in buying please let me know…

19. saikatdas73 says:

Each book will cost you Rs. 250/-. You can mail your response to saikatdas73@yahoo.com